With your support we are bringing beauty, dignity and opportunity to communities left ravaged by the effects of war.
Make a donation
Lemon Tree Trust’s core infrastructure costs are fully funded so every donation we receive directly supports gardening projects and initiatives in refugee and IDP communities.
Send a cheque
To donate in GBP (from the UK or internationally): Cheques should be made payable to ‘Prism the Gift Fund’ and sent to: Stephanie Berger, Prism the Gift Fund (re: Lemon Tree Trust), 20 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 8HA, UK.
To add Gift Aid to your donation (UK only), please download the form here or email [email protected].
To donate in USD (from the US or internationally): Cheques should be made payable to ‘The Dallas Foundation’ and sent to: The Dallas Foundation (re: Lemon Tree Trust), 3963 Maple Ave., Suite 390, Dallas, TX 75219, USA.
Other ways to donate
If you would like to make a donation by direct bank transfer, make a gift in your will or give to the Lemon Tree Trust by another means, please contact us at [email protected] and we can send you the appropriate details and discuss your preferences.
How your donation makes a difference
- £1 / $1 gives a family a packet of vegetable seeds
- £5 / $5 provides a family with a basket of nutritious produce harvested from a Lemon Tree Trust community garden
- £10 / $10 funds a Home Garden Starter Kit for a new family arriving in the camp, containing a Home Garden Manual, seeds, tools, a grow-bag and a children’s gardening activity
- £20 / $ 20 gives a family a lemon tree providing shade and fruit
- £100 / $100 provides 4 schools with a Children’s Garden Starter Kit for classrooms
- £1,000 / $1,000 purchases a new polytunnel for one of our community gardens
- £10,000 / $10,000 supports the creation of a new community garden
- £50,000 / $50,000 supports gardening projects in new communities in Greece and Jordan, including projects for unaccompanied children
- £100,000 / $100,000 enables the Lemon Tree Trust to build a new community garden hub in a camp, supporting the breadth of our work to restore dignity, improve environments and empower women
Fundraise for the Lemon Tree Trust
We welcome all ideas for fundraising. Contact us at [email protected] to tell us your idea and so that we can send you a fundraising pack.
Please note that we do not supply cash collection boxes so ask that you collect the money and then either make a donation online or send a cheque to us. Thank you.
In the UK, the Lemon Tree Trust is a restricted fund under the auspices of Prism the Gift Fund, registered charity 1099682.
In the USA Lemon Tree Trust accepts donations via The Dallas Foundation.